Saturday, November 18, 2006

Guru - Good Work!!


Guru audio released yesterday, and ive done nothing but listening to it all day(and night).Its great.And me being a very very big fan of Rahman, its a great feeling to listen to his new creations.Its simply awesome.listing the songs and their review.

barso re - sung by shreya ghoshal.reminds me of konjum mainakale from kandukondein... beautiful song!
tere bina - excellent, and god himself has sung it.I loved it the 1st time i listened to it.
Ek Lo Ek Muft - Different to the core.and its awesome.
Mayya - It gets better everytime you listen to it.
Ay Hairathe - Hariharan used perfectly.Beautiful.
Baaze laga - Udit narayan, his magical voice and yeah beautiful ofcourse.
Jaage Hain - This is the song on which i lost my consciousness and got mesmerised listening to it.Just awesome!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Mani Ratnam's fan too! Hope the movie is also that nice.