Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Who is this????....GOD!!




I was lying down on my dad`s cot watching some utter crap on tv when found a blue, not so thick book, which had a
Conversations with God

written on it. Picked it up and started reading it only today. I started off with the very expectation that its jus another spirituality books which i wud surely discontinue after the 1st few pages. Ive never really heard of the author. A man named, Neale Donald Walsch. Supposedly this was his first book. I read the epilogue, nothing struck me in the head. Then started off with the introduction. I cud see that he was a man with excellent vocabulary. Wasnt interested much, so read it slowly with breaks. But it grew more interesting as it went further.
I`ll jus mention the lines which struck my head and made me regret for not reading the book all this while.
I`ve decided to stick with what my instincts are telling me, rather than what much of the world will tell me. Those instincts tell me that this book is not nonsense, the overworking of a frustrated spiritual imagination, or simply the self justification of a man seeking vindication from a life misled.

There was not turning back from there. Ive read 25 pages now, and its mindblowingly reality. Its good so far and i love it.

No comments: