Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Vettiful World!!

There is vettiness all over the place!! Yeah! Its the 5th day in a row that im absolutely vetti!! Literally got nothing to do. Yeah i can hear you saying i could sit with the books and study. You know i cant!! so dont even think about it. Dunno how it is for others, but for me, i jus cannot study unless there s an immediate necessity. Yeah, 2 days before the exams would explain that very well. Coming back to being vetti.Thats the reason im here. Doesnt mean bloggers are vetti, it means im blogging coz i am vetti!!I would have been stuck to blogging from the morning, but got myself shifted to a movie. An "already seen movie" and a really good and big one. Lotr-rise of the king!!And this little book i mentioned in my earlier post doesnt keeps me busy but atleast occupied.

Well, orkut used to be my best weapon against boredom coz of vettiness, but its turned against me coz of lot of reasons. But still coping up with the scraps and friend request.Ive been longing to get outta my house for the past 2 days, after 3 days of "in the shadow of parents" atmosphere. Used to freak out to my friends place but he got busy with his college. And couldnt go out today coz of the rain and lack of vetti college friends. And in the evening it was the cricket match between NZ and Pak. By the way, good batting by NZ!! Now sittin in front of the computer, typing my post and wondering wat to do next.

No comments: