Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tagged.

This tag is due a long time! Kenneth, thanks for tagging me!
1.(a) Pick out a scar you have..

Two huge bindi like scars on my right palm.

(b) ..and explain how you got it

Accident! The usual, "the truck hits bike, biker gets hurt" story. Now dont try to imagine how i got my palm injured!

2. What does your phone look like?

That is how! Its got a huge scar, from the accident!

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
This bedroom, has a switch board, and.... another switchboard!

4. What is your current desktop picture?


5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Of Course! Im a person who believes that, every individual should do what he or she thinks is right! And no, Im not gay!

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
MacD burger with extra cheese and fries! Havent been there yet, and im in bangalore for 3 weeks now!

7. What time were you born?
I have no idea! But I like saying that I was born at 1pm!

8. Are your parents still together?
Whos the creator of this tag? I think you`ve come to the wrong country! Anyways! YES they are!

9. Last person who made you cry?
Hmmm... Probably Kamal Hasan in ANBE SIVAM. Yes, I am week hearted and I cry watching touching movies! But, after schooling, I havent ever cried for a real life incident.

10. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Now using CK! And I like it! (Thanks Kirthi!)

11.What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Light Brown eyes! and Hair, Black!

12. What are you listening to?
Eric Clapton - Coccain.

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
Never in a lifetime! I like it dark!

14. Do you like pain killers?
After the 8 hours walk in Sabbari mala, Yes! They are man`s godly creation!

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
So far, YES!

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Since macD`s burger is already on the list, I`ll go with the Wall`s ice cream on the Elioyt`s beach-chennai!

17. Who was the last person you made mad?
I make people mad very often! So, dont remember!

18. Is anyone in love with you?
I`d say NO!

That is it! Lets end it here! I tag none!

3 comments:

BD said...

Hahaha! You used to cry while watching movies? :D

And scars on your palm? I think I get the picture of how you got them! ;)

Ram said...

Yeah yeah! And, its gross-the way i fell, so dont try and picturise!

Insomniac said...

nice one :D