Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Facts And Fiction!

Fact:
  1. Ravi is here and I`am having some pretty good time with him here! Dunno what he thinks though!
  2. Oracle-SQL and PL/SQL is no more boring!
  3. The sun, for the 1st time since i had come here, blazed to its full extent today!
  4. Ravi`s place is awesome!
  5. I miss mom!
Fiction:
  1. I`am going to shift to my new house tommorow!
  2. Ravi is gonna be here, till Iam here!
  3. I am not going to be sick this weekend!
  4. My computer will be ready this weekend!
  5. I will get the NOC for my bike by tommorow!
  6. Training lunch is gonna be good all week!

4 comments:

BD said...

Hahaha! And everyone wants fiction to become the fact!

My fact - I have to get up early these days and attend all classes!

Fiction - Vacation extended. Everyone head to Goa!

Ram said...

Yeah true!
Looks like, some of thee fictions are gonna become facts.

Shweta said...

PL\SQL is boring :( i'm still studying it

Ram said...

Start applying it real time and you will find it very interesting!