Thursday, July 12, 2007

Its finally time. I`m leaving this godforsaken place tomorrow. I loved chennai. Have`nt got much to say against this city. Only the personal reasons I hate living here anymore. And of course the freedom of living alone. I am quite sure I wont be coming back, or atleast I hope so. This place has got memories. Yeah! Good memories which arw actually bad and bad memories which are actually good. I`d miss the annapoorna idlys, the dosa from podi dosa kadai. I`d miss the guys. I`d definitely miss dad saying an indirect no to take the car outside, and of course, the look on his face when I take it out without his willing. I`d miss amma`s gobi65, and bhindhi sambar. I`ll actually miss all of you, even if i dont say so. Thanks for bein in my life. :-)

3 comments:

BD said...

Hmm all senti and all?

And you don't want to go back to Chennai again?? :O

Ajan said...

Scrubs...yea man..been hearin a lot abt it. wanna c scrubs, then heroes then friends too.. :(
yea...kinda senti

Ram said...

It is kinda senti no? I just realised...