Monday, June 18, 2007

Bengalooru!! Here I come!

I actually do like the place forits weather and air. I knows its getting way too polluted. But, it was Pune i wanted. Im convinced with Bengalooru. Okay, I`ll stop calling it that way! Banglore! Here I come! Yeah! I recieved my Date of Joining and Place of Joining from the HR! It was a phone call I made in the morning. And, yeah obviously Im happy about this. Will be joining work on july 16th. Thats quick. I thought it would be a lot later.

I`ll miss chennai. But, I`ve got to leave this place. Too many memories here. Good and bad! So, I`ll miss the good ones and forget the bad ones. Its really cool to say, "I miss chennai"! So, either way its good. And, there were romours that we were gonna be put up at chennai itself. So, I was kinda pissed for quite a while. But, satisfied now. Already hugged my mom and bid goodbye! So, yeah! Banglore! here i come!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great goin dude...Your post was fresh...it really spoke of new beginings...quite likes it...short n sweet.

BD said...

Cool! Welcome to Bangalore :)

Ram said...

Thank you... Both of you!

α Lyrae said...

Hey, best of luck for your new job.

Insomniac said...

Hmm.. atleast spell it right BANGALORE!!!!

and i guess u gotta study Kannada now :P

Ram said...

@vega - Thanks!

@Kenneth - Hmmm... I dint know the spellig! And, kannada. I dont know man.Almost evryone in blore speaks tamil or english. So, I really dont know!

Ajan said...

Welcome...luks like ud be busy with ur trainin in a place famous for climate and gals,,hhehehehe!
hmm..now lets see,Bengalooru is for the neo kannadigas.. i mean sorta shiv sena type...they don like the seepin western culture and the other cultures of diff states..
Bangalore is for the cosmo and hetro and uber type...
choose 1...

Ram said...

Of course cosmo,hetro and uber!!
and thank you!

Peenuts said...

All the Besttttttttttttt

Ram said...

@pushkin - Thansk dude!!