Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Doin it the Goan Way!

Keep your ears wide open! Yeah, I said Goa! And, my requests have been granted finally by the guys. The tickets have been booked. We are leaving to goa on 13th of april and coming back on 20th. Thats a whole week. Im excited alright. The guys at a certain stage started calling me "goa fantasy guy" (I made that up!!). Now, the stage is set for the ultimate fun of the lifetime. Now i have to get geared up for a trip which is 2 weeks away. We are going directly to banglore. We stay there for a day and a night and then we leave for goa. Its gonna be fun with 10 guys on board. Looking forward to it! :)

Flash News: Ram, bought batteries and film rolls for the camera and has already started clicking his way to fame!!
(I agree! That was a little too much!!)

Yet Another Flash news: Ram could`nt stop talking to someone he hates!
(Yeah! Thats it! Im outta here!

No comments: