Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Magnolia

I`ll tell you what!! Doing nothing is a lot of fun. Thats what i`ve been doing for the past 3 days. Went to Pachaikili Muthucharam on friday, hoping it would be good. Well, it was derailed taken in an extremely bad way! And moreover, I dont like these guys-cheating-on-their-wives movies. I`d rather not think nor talk about the movie.
I saw coupla more movies which are worth talking about. One is magnolia. This is a multistarrer, with most of the stars infamous. The only famous ones are Tom Cruise and Julliane Moore. It was good movie. Taken beautifully. I jus saw the movie, empty headed, and i wasnt able to understand many parts of the movie. Like, the scene where it starts raining frogs! Then i had to look up for details. That sums up how jobless I am! I found this info about the mythology of exodus 8:2. It was interesting and the thing that fascinates me is that, the director has taken the movie corresponding to the myth and hes done it in a modern way. Its a damn good movie and worth a watch.

The next movie is "The Inside Man". Well, it is a hollywood movie and it starts with our very own, Chaiyya Chaiyya song by God(Rahman). One of the most stylish movie Ive seen after V for Vendatta. Yeah here again, the dialogues matters. Clive Owen is too good and makes me jealous most of the times and my man, Denzel Washington also does a pretty good job. But for me the highlight is the song. Its a damn good mix and it merges superbly with the movie.I saw it till the end of credits jus because of the song. see? nowadays, ive got absolutely nothing to post about.

No comments: