Thursday, January 25, 2007

There wasnt much of a response for the previous post!hmmm.. OK! Now, I`ve achieved the realisation of the reality of life, and it took me 4, 25km drives! Yes! The distance I travel to my college. Its a nice, smooth and long highway and I think a lot during that drive. And something which was running in my mind for the past 2 days were cleared! Clearly, taking life in a positive sense, can result in wonders. My project 1st review just got over yesterday. We were prepared moderately and we said something to the panel! They tried asking us questions, but the ball was on our court! They absolutely had no idea what we were talkin about.

Ive been posting some short posts for the past week and it is going to continue. Im really bored at home and im quite desperate to get out every single day. And now, im working out! Im going to the aerobics classes. Finally! Im quite sure, i wont work out unless I pay for it! And its 650 bucks a month! Now, that doesnt matter much! What matters is, every single muscle in my body aches. Some of them, i`ve never known those parts even had muscles! Thats my success story for the time being.

No comments: