Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mankind!!

For the past 20 years, i`ve grown to be, nothing but 75 kgs of fat! Lot of people wanted me to be a lot of things. I`ve certainly not made their thought, come true(gee are those the right words?). Okay, Ive been around a lot of people and I think 20yrs of life is enuf to say this! People do change. They aint the way they once were. I change characters myself. Well the worst part is, when you find out they arent the way you thought they were. Am i making any point here(damn!! im too bad at this!!)? The basic thing is, people around me, never turn out to be the way, I think they were. Now, that hurts. Okay, Im kinda pissed at something, which I cannot tell for sure.

Does this trust thing happen to everyone? You know, you trust someone from the bottom of your heart and they do something which you have asked them not to do, how much ever damage that directly creates to you, how would you feel? I sure do feel bad. WTF? I live for me, why should i be worried about others? I can say that, but cant do that. I dont mean to say im a social worker. Im jus saying, I dont want to put the people who have seen me grow all these years, in embarassment. And I dont want to be the source of any problem thats created in the family. Though i have been, a lot of times, believe me ive felt guilty for each and every incident.

Cant think of anything else... goodbye!!

1 comment:

Tq said...

well ur right bro, people change with time, i guess it bound to happen , well u get to know more abt life each and every day so all these factors effects u to become a harder individual
coming to the point of making trouble i feel that no wants that to happen , but circumstances arise where u could have done nothing but end up creating trouble

anyways life is hard and it teaches u things much harder, well everyone should atleast prepare themselves for hard times to come as they r the worst to go thro'