Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Precious!!

Yeah!! Life is super!!Its the most precious thing and every single person has to live it up. Yeah all that crap is not crap and is pretty much true.But, after a real bad day, when i sit back and think why life sucks such a big time, i start hating it. You tend look around, the indifference is easily visible. And I hate it. I tend to think, why does this happen to me. Then once during a conversation with a friend, i realised, everyone have there problems. Not that I did not know, i just realised it. 3 people from my college, got detained becoz of attendance. They have their own problems, obviously.

I learn the same thing almost everyday, we just have to get over the various problems. But when it comes to forgetting something which you cant get, it is real hard, but possible. Today, my friend sent me a link, saying this is how I will be after a few years of work. It was funny though, but it was the truth.I really have to do something for not being obese in the future. That is one of the problems. Life really sux when we have problems, but you know, the usual crap which is not really crap. I really wish, i lead a life without problems which is impossible.For what I am today, ive faced quite a lot of problems. But of what I am today, Im sure i`ll face a lot more. You know i get this flow through my fingers, typing, shifting from one topic with other. Being pissed off really sucks!! Sorry for the horrible musings!

No comments: