Monday, October 23, 2006

OK!! Here goes nothing!! Life gets more boring as im getting closer to the life in which i`ll be working and EARNING!! Never have thot of myself being an earning memeber of my family. Have always imagined myself dependant on my DAD!! Will be outta reach from my parents this time next year. It indeed is a nice feeling.But its all the same in the house. Yeah!! Parents hardly react to a success. Mom was happy, dad i think he was feeling better than wat he felt the whole time when he raised me, but never satisfied. Mom knows very well that she cant expect anything but dad is neva satisfied. Litereally, im against studying. Cant study!! Only in the last minute, Go thru the books. Thats wat makes dad unhappy. Wat can i do?? I simply CANT study. I can say thats the way I am!!

Dad thinks a whole lot of things. He thinks i have no more respect for him!! U can say im afraid of him. Its been like 4 to 5 months since i had a proper conversation with him. We talk on the necessary stuffs. But no serious conversations. Poor Mom, she s the interpreter.But dad is old(60).I cant expect him to change now.

No comments: